Want your Website Visitors to Return?

If you're like me you've searched every search engine in every possible way to advertise your website. I have filled out the submission form until my fingers had cramped up. I've seen a collection of links, long boring articles about SEO, I even have articles delivered to my inbox every day in hopes to find the next "new" way to attract visitors.

So now you have designed your website and thought you looked great. "Who would not want to visit my site?" You have all the affiliates you organize, you have your ads (with Yahoo, Google, ...) and you're ready to start making money. You have set your link exchange, you are enrolled in each toplist you can think of and you are paid even money on Pay Per Click Program on the expectation of visitors. And you even have a tracking program in place so you can tell who is hitting your site and where they hit from. You even know what page on your site is very popular.

So why do you only get a first time visitor? Why are they only visit one page? Why Are They do not come back?

One answer - pop up.

If you're one of Them That link exchange program that provides a pop up, pop under, (pop up below the main page) or pops out (as I call them, when you close this page your site appears) then you can drive out your visitors.

I consider myself to be above normal Internet users. I have a few sites that I created and I am among those thousands of pages in the cyber world. I know when I click on ads or links and all of a sudden pop up comes from where I am now a bit of panic "like whoa!" And after I remove my screen, I made a mental note not to click the button again. Imagine how a novice surfer will find it. They may never click on ads anymore. That's kind of defeat we all use the ads. You will be added to the hit counter, but they wont be hit again.

I am in no way bashing this program. But like a good web designer, knows what tools in your toolbox and know-how and when to use them.

Artikel Terkait


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...