ATTENTION TO ALL 2009 SPM CANDIDATES! UPU ONLINE APPLICATION IS NOW OPENING!

.Hello, Salam, Namaste, Hye to Malaysians!

Here I come, with the entry entitled above that specially highlighted to 2009 spm candidates.

 

(TAKEN FROM http://verycurious.wordpress.com)


The UPU ONLINE APPLICATION   <<<<-------  ------>>>> [click here] is now opening 
from 2nd FEBRUARY 2010 to 30th MARCH 2010.
For those who applied it, u may continue your application.

love this picture!

Please, do not apply on the last minute time cause as I concern,some those seniors I knew, they told me that u might not be elected for the 1st semester and might be elected for 2nd semester which I think that u waste your study time a lots. or U MIGHT NOT BE ELECTED DUE TO THE LIMITED STUDENTS!!!







 So, people out there, future in your hands though it is a little step that u taken might leads you to the victory of your life!

Come now, Click on it!








http://online.mohe.gov.my/upu/online1011/spm_f2/mohon.php




p/s : Missin' my school life though I'm sooooo lazyyy to do my homework! hahaha!

Artikel Terkait


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...