earn money from new chitika Premium

Talk about Chitika, I actually signed up from the first. But because there are rules that clicks on Chitika only count clicks that originate from the U.S. and Canada only, I'm lazy to set it up because I was a bit of blog visitors. But after investigating the amount of visitors I am finally back from the Chitika ads. I do it because it fits my vision, visitors using opera mini, opera mobile, blackberry or recorded as the most visitors from the U.S..

Indeed, the results are not very good because the visitors of this blog is still up and down. But at least according to the report, Chitika ad I got a click from a country recognized by Chitika. So if you've registered and received, not bad if you go back again to take the ad code and put it up again in anda.Tapi blog if you have not registered please register Chitika.

Get Chitika Premium


How it works Chitika

For Chitika ads work, there are two kinds according to my own experience. The first is when I type a keyword in the search engine google. Then after the results came and I blog there, I immediately go to my blog and Chitika ads have appeared. The second is when I look around my own article to see the error of words. Suddenly from the Chitika ads also appear on its own.
For the selection of ads, Chitika provides two kinds of options if the ads are not appearing. The first category contains only ads that are in the categories where it would only result if the click and click again on the next page by a visitor recognized by Chitika. Second to none at all but rather an empty space because it requires no space at all when the Chitika ad is not displayed. And only use the space as the size of the set when Chitika ads are coming. I personally prefer the latter because then your blog will look more simple.

Such a working example Chitika as I know. Maybe if you are not satisfied, please look again at the search engine of your choice or please click on the image below to go directly at Chitika.
Get Chitika | Premium

Artikel Terkait


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...