Webtraffic Tips

Being a novice website developer the hardest part of creating a new website is getting actual people to look at your website. Coming up with the next great idea seems to be the easy part but it will never be a real success if you are the only person reading your work. I have been doing some experimenting with this problem and here are some of the things that seem to work for me.

 1. Social Bookmarking – this is my number one pick because in large it has brought the lions share of the traffic to my site, there are some great sites that do this www.digg.com is my favorite it seems to be one of the most popular at the moment you can submit a link to one of your stories with a brief description and if it intrest the rests of the diggers you might make it to the homepage. 





Artikel Terkait


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...