Tentang D-Copy Blog

As you can see in the picture below, we are here to share infomasi about : 'History, Top 5, Google, Blog Tips, WordPress Tips, Computer Tips, and Cheat Games'.
1.  History
History, chronicle, tale, history, or legend in the Indonesian language can be interpreted as an incident and the events that actually happened in the past or origin (ancestry) pedigree, especially for the kings who ruled. [1] The history of science is a science that is used to study the key events of the past human beings. [2] the knowledge includes knowledge of the history of the events that have past and the knowledge of how to think historically. People who specialize or historians studying the history of the so-called historians.

In the past, learning about the history of science is categorized as part of the culture (humanities). However, history is now more often categorized into the social sciences, especially when it comes Tracking history in chronological order. Studying the history of science-related events in the past of humanity. Science can be divided into chronological history, historiography, genealogy, paleography, and kliometrik. Then why do I put the category on the history of my blog? The history of my blog that I posted this on the history of the formation ofBlogFacebookTwitter and many more.

2. Top 5
In this blog, I told about 5 ang best internet around the world. Top 5 are given assessed on traffic, PageRank,Alexa Rank etc.

3. Google
Talk about about Google is not endless. Google has always been at the forefront of the Internet around the world. I am here to provide knowledge about the Website, Google Adsense, SEO, email and others. Then why do I not have any ads by Google (Google Adsense)? That's because I was 17 years old. While Google receives at least 18 years of age. So, I waited until I was 18 years old ditanggal 21 September 2012.

4. Wordpress Tips
I'm just helping you to build your wordpress. I give news about WordPress tips.

Computer tips that I tell you about how to save the game from computer to flash your internet cafe.

6. Learner
I am a student from Indonesia. The reason I put / make sure students label because I was a student. In the year 2012, the saysa graduated from secondary vocational schools and technical universities continue to Informatics in Medan, Indonesia.

7. Uncategorize

Artikel Terkait

What's on Your Mind...